Sunday, January 04, 2004

new year. new thing.

do you believe in love?
at first in was in the state of whatever! love is not forever. it will come and go. and it will leave your heart burning in all the depression and angst. but that is all a maybe. i am not an expert just a mere spectator of love. i haven't experience it but i was in a dream about it. i felt really good...

.....zzzzzz..... i so pappy in agno with some of my friends.... he was so cute... he is really a dream...

i am totally in love. i try to hide it but i cant. i am nice and pritty in my own way and i am a bit of a daydreamer myself.

today was so boring. i couldn't help but just surf around the net. so bored thaT i went to quizilla.com to take some test and find out some not-so-important-but-you-need-to-know-somehow stuff....

and here are the results.

which male celebrity i would end up marrying?
uu
Elijah Wood
Please rate this quiz I worked hard on it thanks
and I hope that you had fun


What Celebirty are you going to MARRY?!(14 outcomes with pics for anyone)
brought to you by Quizilla

what type of drink am i?
You like it fast and strong and you drink for one reason: to get piss-ass drunk!
Congratulations!! You're a shot of some good old
hard liquor!


What Drink Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

what type of ice cream?
strawberry. not too sweet, not too sour. GO YOU

which harry potter character am i?
dumbledore, you are the greatest. voldemort is afraid of you.

which spongebob charater am i?
U r Mr. Krabs, u really care bout money, money, and money, but it is okay cause then u could get rich, and famous (yah right), good luck!~


which F-R-I-E-N-D-S character are you?
Your Rachel!!!
Rachel


what F-R-I-E-N-D-S character r u?
brought to you by Quizilla

sex and the city quiz?
You are Samantha!  You're sexy, sassy and a bit of a slut!  You're older than you look and you have certainly lived!  Men don't have any power over you, you're the one in control%
You are Samantha! You're sexy, sassy and a bit of
a slut! You're older than you look and you
have certainly lived! Men don't have any power
over you, you're the one in control and you
love to show then who's boss! Deep down though
you are searching for true love.


"A 'Sex and the City' quiz"
brought to you by Quizilla


worst hangover ever. when my mum and i got back from MOntalban (her hometown). as we celebrated New Year with her side of the family, i had finished the whole bottle of tequila and climbed my way upstairs.. it was really hard... a climb to remember... harhar... when i woke up, i couldn't move my feet, my arms, my legs, my whole body except my lovely fingers. my head aches like some prick is trying to put some curse on me. i hate it... when i had the strength to stand up. i got to my pills and had taken three Advil! it was such a relief. advil really works for me. i don't know where i'd be without them.

i'm so bored. i have turned down every party where i was invited. they were a lot. even if most people will start their school tomorrow, they still organize parties... they will conduct it in boracay.... all expenses paid. damn you rich kids, cavite, laguna... i mean they are all so far from my house. if only... *dreaming*

even if my cousins and my brothers are having the garage sale. i can't take myself out there and help. sorry about that. im just not in the mood. and i'm kinda lazy these days... sana we could just to some place else where we could sell those things and youn know, we could even sell them at a higher price. and earn a much bigger number. oh well. don't mind me. i'm just bored.

bored bored bored... this is the first time in my whole life that i wanted to go bak to school... its just that i like being in school. not the fact that i want to study but... in school i have so much fun i forget everything and just think about the present... i don't think about what would happen. now, when i don't have anything to do, i just try picturing myself in the future. or the if situations... just to ghet my mind of the blank! it makes me feel that i'm dumb or something. that i don't have anything in my head, i don't have the brains. i dont' have a life.....

No comments:

Almost over but still have to cross the finish line

a few days and term is finally over... but it is still a few days. 3 months ago, my brother made sure i will be enrolled this term. he mad...