Friday, March 16, 2007

i am hooked and i dont know if red is the color

ANNOUNCEMENT: I would start working March 19, 2007.

they were really good. they made me stay almost the whole day in their office and when the day ended, they offered me a job already. they gave me a day to think about it because i was still hesitant. the company doesn't want me to apply to other companies thats why. they are assured with this process that they wouldn't be compared to any other company, especially their rivals.

i signed with with them the following day. they fooled me. now that i have work, im thinking of ways i would be able to go there and go back home. bringing my own car would be very expensive. taking a cab would be too. commute is the only way.

welcome to the real world baby!

No comments:

Almost over but still have to cross the finish line

a few days and term is finally over... but it is still a few days. 3 months ago, my brother made sure i will be enrolled this term. he mad...