Thursday, March 08, 2007

artist

have you ever felt that when you have a lot going on with you, you just keep silent and let it all happen without doing anything or reacting to it. im not really making much sense.

people are trying to push me but im not saying anything. i just dont want to make a big deal out of it. but trying to ignore everything is quite getting in me. everything keeps piling up on me that i can't balance myself already. i've been crying everynight. literally. i can't stop tearing up like what i am doing now.

i want a way to get this all out. at first i started writing. i picked up a pen and my journal but i can't seem to write the feeling away. i went out with my friends so i can drink the pain away but the hangover made me more fucked up. i tried everything i can till.............

my brother came to me asking for help with his project. i didnt like art. because im not good in drawing or even coloring for that matter. i remember when i was a kid, i would one of those coloring books but end up messing them up because im not really into it. i was just doing what other kids are doing those times.

back to my brother, he has all kinds of art materials. i got the oil pastel a clear paper and started drawing. trying my best to tell a secret from a picture. without being to clear just yet. more abstract kind of drawing is what i can do...

pictures of masterpieces will be launched soon!

No comments:

Almost over but still have to cross the finish line

a few days and term is finally over... but it is still a few days. 3 months ago, my brother made sure i will be enrolled this term. he mad...