Friday, June 30, 2006

when the cat is left alone, her friends come out and play

my mum and dad are out of the country right this very minute. my dad is in the states having a vacation and my mum went to japan this morning. i am left with my brothers and my lola. that wouldn't be a problem at all.

HOUSE PARTY!

tonight we're gonna party all night long. this post will be a pre-post for all the people out there to know that i'm gonna have fun tonight. i'm gonna make the most out of this week so i could survive the rest of the two months.

BOOZE!

MUSIC!

FOOD!

FRIENDS!

The perfect combo to make a perfect party! to chill and have fun all night long.

earlier i went to the grocery and this is what i bought.


LASINGAN NA TO!

No comments:

Almost over but still have to cross the finish line

a few days and term is finally over... but it is still a few days. 3 months ago, my brother made sure i will be enrolled this term. he mad...