Thursday, June 22, 2017

doing the life plan

i am lost. im thinking so hard of what i plan my life to be and i'm blank. 25 years from now i will be 55. in the years of golden age, i haven't really thought about it. I'm not sure if i will be alive as well. i'm living and thinking of the now. doing the life plan in advance is even harder because im the type to be thinking of "the now" rather than later. you tend to overthink once you plan. of course you plan yet it doesnt go the way it goes. i attempted but in my whole honesty, i really think that i could achieve my plans earlier that expected because some of these plans i am halfway there already.

No comments:

Almost over but still have to cross the finish line

a few days and term is finally over... but it is still a few days. 3 months ago, my brother made sure i will be enrolled this term. he mad...