Sunday, July 06, 2008

i got spanked

yes. my mum spanked me. the first in my room she got hold of is a hanger and she whipped me real hard twice and threw the thing at me. i was so drunk to even feel it that i just dozed back to sleep.

friday night, i went out with my friend, Nuel. we were suppose to watch a movie but instead he went home and i went to my cousin's house, Don. I told my mum i was with my other cousin and we are going to watch a movie and eat and gonna drop off the organ i borrowed from a friend but i just lied about everything. We played Texas Holdem and drank and just had fun. they're area is so far that there are no cabs around when i wanted to go. so i just stayed and drank my ass off.

Got to watch a chick punch an irritating guy in the face three times. it was so funny but time was so fast. i had to go home. the sun is rising already and my mum cant know that i wasnt home yet. so i asked them to drop me off somewhere theres a cab. but because its so early in the morning, the LRT is already open. i rode the train and got home around 6:45am and my mum knows i came around 2:30am. what a liar i am!?!?!?! i might be so good at lying that they would never catch me ever.

I was just quiet in my room the whole day till i got dressed up that saturday night ready to hit the birthday bash of my good friend, San. So i go out and mommy thinks i would obey her and the curfew she gave me. NO WAY! in the five years i have been friends with San, this is the first i wasn't sick on her birthday. so i had to be there at all times till the thing is done. if i did tell my mum that im gonna be late, she wouldnt let me out of the house. im not that stupid. i had to lie.

i was there and it was so noisy. the music was so loud i know i wouldnt hear her calling or texting me. so i didnt have it on silent mode. so i just drank and drank till the birthday girl got drunk. and we had to go home. i tipsy already but i was fine. San on the other hand cant walk straight. i ahd to almost carry her to her car. when she was sitting inside already. i got into a cab and went straight home.

after just an hour of sleep, my mum opens my room and shouts at me what time i came home. so i said that i arrived before 3am. as i did. but she doesn't believe me. she reaches to the floor as the hanger was there. and came to me, hitting me with the hanger three times in the legs. she was about to leave and was saying something about what an asshole i am but i couldnt understand that much. she threw the hanger at me. everything was such a blur. the alcohol is settling down inside my body. i couldn't feel a thing. i just dozed back to sleep until i felt like puking. it was already 8 in the morning but i just stood up gently and went down to fill up a bottle of water. my mum saw me and asked if i was drunk and i just denied it.

drank water and felt better. dozed back to sleep again and woke up just in time for lunch.

feel like a kid again. getting scolded coz i came home late. i think thats how it is. get spanked with a hanger or the belt. the inanimate object nearest to you. of course convenience is important. my mum was telling the story to my dad. papa just came home from boracay. and because my mum was so PO'd he just told me that i was wrong and not really that mad about it. so that my mum would see that i get punished or soemthing. my dad called up san and asked about the party. of course i was hoping she would remember. but she didn't.

as san was talking to my dad, i was just beside him. she was saying that she went home around 1:30 and i stayed with her officemates. well i just laughed at it all. this event will be remembered for the rest of my life. of course if look at my leg right now, i have this thin bruise from the hanger, then i start laughing. well thats what i get from lying and from disobeying your parents. bwahahaha

i might be grounded too, by the way. but then im still gonna do what i want. just lie about stuff and i can go. just go home early this time. haha

No comments:

Almost over but still have to cross the finish line

a few days and term is finally over... but it is still a few days. 3 months ago, my brother made sure i will be enrolled this term. he mad...