Friday, July 25, 2008

how am i suppose to breathe with no air?

i just cant believe 4hours ago i was sitting in araneta coliseum watching hot nekkid guys strut their stuff. and they got some stuff to strut.

Bench had their very famous denim/underwear fashion show in Araneta Coliseum. Blackout.

with the right connections, you can get invites to the hottest fashion show ever. hot meaning steamy.. i feel like a celebrity or something. last minute i asked my dad to get us tickets to the fashion show from tito ben. my dad being away, i double-checked if he got us tickets. and he gave 2 VIP tickets for the show. i love it. VIP. so i am important i guess.

got there earlier coz i thought my friend would be early as she always is. to my surprise i guess she wanted to get me for all the times i made her wait or something, she kept me waiting for almost 2 hours. when she arrived i kinda forgave her. she looked like she came from an earthquake or something. she actually just rode the MRT. amazing how riding the train would do that to you.

i was uber-excited that i wasnt able to really sleep last night. thinking of all the nekkid guys i would be seeing. just thinking about it makes my beat skip a beat and my lungs stop breathing for a second. we were both a little tired so we decided to go inside the coliseum earlier so that we can relax more. guess what? i wasn't able to relax. being on the 8th row just around 5meters away from the stage, air air air!?!?!?!

people are piling up inside. famous people are just around the corner. i can't believe im seated with them. i may not be famous but im somewhere. haha feeling!!! well i saw that i wouldnt be able to scream and go wild when the show starts. everyone around looked so demure and sophisticated. i had to learn how to contain myself in 30 minutes. that was hard. i had to be like everybody else. hay!

as the show is starting, i just held my breath, men!! men!! men!!! now i know im older. i think about them all the time. and now they're right infront of me. nekkid! with all their beauty! i love it. i was thinking of taking a picture of everything. but because the models were moving too fast, my digital camera couldn't capture them. i had to use the flash. i wanted take everything. i wanted to have a memory saved in my harddrive. i want them. i need them. oh baby! oh baby! haha am i horny or what? haha

well i wanted to take pictures of butts, everything i saw. but i was just too embarrassed. the only flash was coming from me. i had to change my tactics. go for the cameo.

it doesnt have the best results but im fine with it. keeping it forever in my private files. i wanted to be there infront taking pictures of the models. like the photographers were there shooting away. it would have been good lomo pictures for me.

so maybe you're thinking the show was full of men. well they're the once i want to remember. but there are hot chicks in the center stage. Ehra Madrigal, Francine Prieto, Ruffa Mae QUinto, Priscilla Meirrelles and many more female models. some of these models came out with only body paint on them. and some wearing almost nothing except a net-like jumpsuit. woah! something for the men to dream about. wahaha

seeing them in the ramp. i wanted to get my hands on the underwear they were wearing. i was wearing a bench underwear and i love it. its very comfortable. i want to say im the biggest endorser of bench. i buy almost everything from their store. i even get my hair fix'd. i want to go shopping again for undies. bench is the best.

i say this with all my heart. i love bench. they are the best really. i would say it again. bench is the best. they get the hottest guys in town and they are just to die for. watching them i feel my undies falling off while i was sitting down. hahaha thats how hot and steamy they are. mcsteamies and mcdreamies of manila.

i told my tito it is the best gift i have received this year for my birthday. i've been wanting to get a box with a hot nekkid guy inside. and i got a stage full of them. *sigh* thinking can i ask my tito when can i party with the boys? *sigh* was there an after party? i would die right then and there. i couldnt even get to speak if i was infront of them.

a little preview....

No comments:

Almost over but still have to cross the finish line

a few days and term is finally over... but it is still a few days. 3 months ago, my brother made sure i will be enrolled this term. he mad...