Tuesday, August 05, 2008

i signed it today

i got a job. it has been a long time and i forgot how to do it all. the application the forms, the drug test, stool sample, blood test, x-ray, breast exam, BIR, Pag-ibig, SSS. EXHAUSTING!!!

yesterday they called me and told me they have a job offer for me. anytime that i am free, i would just drop by and see if i want the job. of course i do. thats why i applied and its the only company i applied for. i dont want to explain myself to the people who still thinks im just bumming around for the past year.

i just dont give a fuck!!!

these are all parts of my plan. i just didn't know that this would be first in line. i know i said i dont like working anymore. but everything don't always go according to plan. so here i am again.

No comments:

Almost over but still have to cross the finish line

a few days and term is finally over... but it is still a few days. 3 months ago, my brother made sure i will be enrolled this term. he mad...