Tuesday, November 02, 2004

there is still hope

its back to school from a one day holiday. damn it! lasalle is just shittin' us all. after the dreadful midterms week, we are back again. seeing what our hard's work have paid us. and it did... i passed naman pala accouting to my shock, i got a 2.0 midterm grade for the class.

coming back to school is just tiring. lots to be passed and to be accomplished. i just promised myself one thing. that i'm not going to cut classes from now on. i have to be focusing more on my studies (i have heard this before... ah... from me). even if it's a hard thing to do, i would be sacrificing. i have to maintain a grade point average of 2.0 for the next two years of my life in DLSU. we all can't do anything about it.

but there will always be my long breaks. i would really try my best to stay inside school and study for my classes. make the most out of the time we have left.

i can say that there is still hope for us all. especially for me. my type of person. the BUM!

just for me to bring out the best inside...

No comments:

Almost over but still have to cross the finish line

a few days and term is finally over... but it is still a few days. 3 months ago, my brother made sure i will be enrolled this term. he mad...