Tuesday, February 20, 2007

freaky saturday

as always i was expecting to stay home and live the bum life. stay inside my room and surf the net. that's my life for the past 5 months. im not complaining. how can you complain when you dont have to be distracted by deadlines, bills and the grownup stuff you need to be dealing with - money!

im not yet working. and i dont know if i want to. its still unclear. nobody can help me right now. i dont know if i already need a shrink to gather my thoughts and organize it like it was before.

i had nothing to do so when my mum told me to go to dress up and go to my brother's school, i did. but it took me almost three hours to get to the school and when i got there she was there already and she was thinking that i decided not to go and im still in bed.

the usual family day actuvity happened... my brother was wearing a pink shit where a hanging pink cartolina with a big colorful peace sign was on it. he was next to dance in the school grounds. i was getting my camera ready for the pictures i would be taking.

after watching them dance, my mum asked me to buy something to drink and to eat. because the program was over, there were a lot of people buying some food. and as time passes, the crowd's getting thinner because they're not interested in watching the volleyball game of the parents or even playing bingo afterwards.

the whole time i was thinking after eating, we would be going home already. but to my surprise. my other brother was in his other school having his own family day as well.

we had to go there and support him. with his cheer and games. it was a total meltdown. i didn't want to commute going home because it was too hot and because i thought there would be food there as well. i was disappointed and frustrated because not only was it hot in there, there were no good food or any cold cold drinks there.

my whole saturday became a family day.

something happened it was funniest thing. a teammate of my brother talked to me. it was so funny because he came up to me all shy and said hi. haha he was kinda hitting on me... dont tell my brother...

it was so weird and i think the word to describe it pedophilia. coz he was very cute. but he's 17. oh my god! i can't believe and find that kid (KID!!!!!) attractive. he's my type of guy. athletic, bald, tan and not that tall. he was having a hard time making me laugh and he just keeps on joking a lot.

tsk tsk tsk.

if only you were older...

No comments:

Almost over but still have to cross the finish line

a few days and term is finally over... but it is still a few days. 3 months ago, my brother made sure i will be enrolled this term. he mad...