Friday, November 18, 2005

no sleep just smile

right now i couldn't sleep. i have been thinking of what just happened this afternoon. its 3:50 in the morning and i still couldn't believe im hung up with it... with him. nothing special really happened.

im beginning to feel that im a very shallow person. it was just the usual thing. hanging out, chatting, eating, drinking, playing cards and the lot. but i still can't get him off of my mind.

got hit hard. somebody should bang my head with a very heavy object so i would wake up to reality. shake me. slap me. beat me up. im that hypnotized by the day.

let me sleep...

i can't take the smile off of my face. im look weird right now. imagine a dark room with me inside lying on the bed staring at the ceiling, and smiling... almost giggling. ain't it freak-o!?!

i wanna sleep but i couldn't...

i wanna stop smiling but i couldn't

i wanna get it all out off my mind, but i don't want to...

No comments:

Almost over but still have to cross the finish line

a few days and term is finally over... but it is still a few days. 3 months ago, my brother made sure i will be enrolled this term. he mad...