Wednesday, February 18, 2004

happy birthday!

it's my lolo litong's birthday. when i woke up this morning. i saw that my phone's light was blinking. and i saw that it was my lolo's birthday.

when i got home...

late as always...

just hanged out...

well it was tiring for my whole body and mind...(very long irritating story)

my dad asked me where i'd been and i told him i had an interview which was postponed... and they're alling me pala kasi they wanted me to go home early and i wasn't answering because i was busy eating. and didn't even find time to call or text them why they were calling

when i got home, i ate dinner and went straight to my room. what a daughter. my mum calls me a border because i don't greet them very well when i get home...

it's like i'm only a border in the house. i get home and don't even say hi or something. i just lock myself in the room and come out when it is time to eat...

but i have my days when i'm happy and i just greet them hahaha... just sharing...

it's my lolo's birthday. i wish i have known him or something. when i was born, he already passed away.

my dad tells us stories about our grandpa and i'm guessing he is as strict as my dad... "like father, like son". with all the stories i hear, i wish i was hearing it from him... you know... i would be laughing at my dad's mistakes and just be close to him or something. i never had a grandpa.

in both mother and father side. they were dead even before i was born. even my my grandma in the mother side. she died even before her husband. the only lola i had was lola rosie. and i'm not that lose to her. just when we go out, we get to talk. pero after that, i don't even see her during the whole week.

we live in the same roof but we don't get to see each other. if she's home im not. when i'm home, she's not. or she's in the other house. always like that... or we just like locking ourselves in the room...

happy birthday lolo! take care wherever you are.

No comments:

Almost over but still have to cross the finish line

a few days and term is finally over... but it is still a few days. 3 months ago, my brother made sure i will be enrolled this term. he mad...