Monday, February 16, 2004

because i got high

Falling in love.

Laughing so hard my face hurts.

A hot shower.

No lines at the supermarket (little marvel)

A special glance.

Getting mail

Taking a drive on a pretty road.

Hearing my favorite song on the radio that reminds me of someone. (halaga by parokya ni edgar)

Lying in bed listening to the tv in the other room.

Finding the sweater i want is on sale for half price pero hindi ko pa rin binili 'coz i don't have the money.

Chocolate milkshake. whippity!!!WOOHOO

A long distance phone call.

Giggling.

A good conversation.

The beach parking lot.

Laughing at my beautiful self.

Midnight phone call that last for hours.

Nung nabasa yung paa ko with those sprinklers i almost ran into

Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.

Having someone tell me that you're beautiful today (only!!!).

Laughing at an inside joke.

Friends.

Accidentally overhearing Chito say something nice about me.

Waking up and realizing I still have a 30 minutes left to sleep.

My first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner) SECRET!.

Making new friends and spending time with old ones.

Playing with a new old puppy before i went to school.

Having everybody play with my hair.

Sweet dreams.

Hot chocolate by Munch.

Road trips with friends hanggang kanto ng Vito Cruz.

Swinging on swings. actually sa sirang chair lang.

Making eye contact with a cute stranger

Winning a really competitive game (bet na hindi ako mag-aano kapag mag-aano ako nung saturday night).

Eating.

Spending my time with close friends.

Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from my friends.

Holding hands with someone I care about.

Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad)
never change

Watching the _expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you.(Gonuts Donuts)

Watching the sunset from the jam-packed LRT.

Getting out of bed this morning and being grateful for another beautiful day!!! ---------Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

No comments:

Almost over but still have to cross the finish line

a few days and term is finally over... but it is still a few days. 3 months ago, my brother made sure i will be enrolled this term. he mad...