Monday, July 24, 2017

Start of the birthday week

start of my birthday week. i have been receiving gifts left and right. greetings as early as the 1st of the month but i just received the gift of opportunity today. My boss told me that the VP and President would like to talk to me about something after the Director's meeting i was presiding in the morning. So immediately i was curious. so the curious mind wondered. i knew what it was but i didn't know what to expect. you never really know know what is gonna happen. coming in the office of the president, it was like a panel and i am being interrogated with the crimes i have committed. so it began the many palabok of explanations. i was going to laterally transferred to handle the team i was assigned to supervise for a month and the position is somehow a "promotion" to head a new sales division but still not a promotion. was i ready? they asked me. and i answered... i don't think i will ever be ready. you just dive to the unknown and use the trust that they have to be able to do my job right. i consider this a gift. a gift of endless opportunities. some see it as an opportunity for them to take my place but that's not my say now. i am to be moved and the management will just pick the person who they think can manage what i do before. so this birthday week is actually then the start of turnover of tasks as i am to transfer next week. it is that fast and it is the urgent call of the president to do all i can and everything i need will be given to me. my new goal is to make this work as this could lead to more blessings in the future for me.

No comments:

Almost over but still have to cross the finish line

a few days and term is finally over... but it is still a few days. 3 months ago, my brother made sure i will be enrolled this term. he mad...