Thursday, July 27, 2017

Birthday Treat

Its my birthday today. I felt very lazy to go to work. why because its my birthday and i deserve to take a rest. i have finished turning over my work to the staff and other supervisors who will be handling my job for the time being. i have done it fast because i have it all ready at all times. as i have been saying before to myself, it is never final. there is nothing to be comfortable about at work. so i have done that so i told my mum i will just stay at home in the rainy weather til dinner celebration with the family. she said no. go to the office and treat your colleagues. they are always there for you so you would want to celebrate this special day of yours with them as well. she is right. a little amount of money to feed maybe 60-70 people will not be too expensive. i asked my staff to organize it. i really didn't want to be bothered. when i called him up he told me to be at the office. i told him okay and gave him some instructions. but i will surely be late. thinking of arriving at around 2 pm. told my boss i will not come to work to work but i will come because i will have a small salu-salo. he was okay with the idea and so im going to work. i think my mother will be right this time. as always with her advice. listening to the elder is always a good decision. they have far more experiences than you and an outside perspective is always a good advice because it is not biased. happy birthday to me and i thank everyone in advance for making it special.

No comments:

Almost over but still have to cross the finish line

a few days and term is finally over... but it is still a few days. 3 months ago, my brother made sure i will be enrolled this term. he mad...