Wednesday, November 15, 2006

a lot of things on my mind

there has been a lot of things happening since my boracay trip last september.

1. i graduated last october 14, 2006 at PICC with all the other lasallians

2. mozzie is back in business

3. i've been looking for a job and been too lazy to go to my interviews

4. hitting the gym every once in a while to get into shape so the time i go back to boracay i would be deserving to wear my swimsuits.

5. shopping for a lot of DVDs, watching a lot of TV shows from my mini DVD player and staying up til everybody would be awake the next day

6. trying to sell goods that i've made

all this and you can call me the unemployed or in short - the BUM!

No comments:

Almost over but still have to cross the finish line

a few days and term is finally over... but it is still a few days. 3 months ago, my brother made sure i will be enrolled this term. he mad...