Tuesday, March 30, 2004

happy graduation

happy graduation to my two sobrang kulit na brothers... [JL, Ramon]

its the second day of the week and i have no money left. im down 3K!!!! i thought i was having the best week already but NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! i was wrong.

bad move... i wont do it again... i just have to make bawi of the money... and then stop... if i'm up by a thou of something... basta...

im looking forward to kaycee's boracay birthday bash. i really want to come... but im scared to ask my dad... baka hindi niya ko payagan... eh people are expecting me to be there and if i dont come, kaycee's 4 other guests wont come. qand because of me...

it's an all-expenses paid trip for two weeks in boracay... and im in the program. im expected to sing for her or something... im kinda having the feeling that a lot of people would want me to sing an in their birthday... im not a one-woman band. i have a band you know...

No comments:

Almost over but still have to cross the finish line

a few days and term is finally over... but it is still a few days. 3 months ago, my brother made sure i will be enrolled this term. he mad...